magic is everywhere
Light a candle and on Samhain look at your reflection in a dark window. Close your eyes, ask you question about love or marriage and open you eyes and look quickly over your shoulder. There, his.her refeltion will appear over your left shoulder.
Take a bowl of water. The bowl should be…
Basic psychic protection acts as an energy that wraps around us. The purpose of this energy is ultimately to block out all intrusive or malicious vibrations that come from other sources. As one begins to practice magic or any psychic art, their awareness of the world’s…
Some great books for the beginner witch!
- Wicca for beginners by: Thea Sabin
- Wicca By: Scott Cunningham (Not pictured)
- Living Wicca By: Scott Cunningham
- The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft by: Denise Zimmerman and Katherine A. Gleason
- The Triumph of the Moon By: Ronald Hutton (May be more intermediate)
- Drawing down the Moon by: Margot Adler (May be more intermediate)
Great books that give you a great start into beginning wicca, These are the books i read when I was first starting out and i really recommend them! I especially recommend Wicca for Beginners and the Complete Idiot’s Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft (though it may seem like a bad book) these have great references and explanations for those just starting in the craft.
It was a magickal night.
So, studies have proven that rats laugh when you tickle them. And now they cuddle tiny teddy bears. Rats, you are wonderful.